I'm pretty sure Bloodsport (1988) is the most re-watchable movie ever made.


I've easily seen it 100 times and I still enjoy it like it's the first time every single time. It's one of those "Oh this is on streaming, guess I'm putting that on again."Actually, i think it's even better on multiple watches. I anticipate the best parts and get excited for them. Like "I wasn't going to steal it", or "Okay USA!"... and of course the look on that dude's face when he swaps the coins in his hand. Priceless.Am i the only one who unapologetically loves this movie so much? I quote it all the damn time. Best Van Damme movie for sure.Some more of my favorites:"I killed him Frankie! Yeah! Look at em! He's dead!""Bottom brick."And fight to survive is the best movie fight song outside of some Rocky tunes.I'll stop gushing now. I'll just say if you haven't seen it, you definitely should. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3eIiJwo

Comments