I'd like to give props to Hiroyuki Sanada for his portrayal of Scorpion


Scorpion is a character I never gave much of a shit about until the new Mortal Kombat movie, which I think is kinda decent, and despite his being 60, Sanada really did a great job in my opinion. He wasn't in it for THAT much, but when he did show up, he was really badass!I did not care much about Scorpion in the games, I thought he was just another MK character, but I totally get it now. He's a sympathetic character who has a rivalry with Sub-Zero and his clan, Sub-Zero obviously is a major antagonist. Not entirely sure how I didn't catch the whole rivalry in the games.... I didn't play the stories, but it was likely mentioned in the dialogue in the one on one fights.And that opening was fucked up, his family was just murdered Sub-Zero style and he was just feet away dealing with water buckets, and of course Scorpion got his ass kicked and was killed as well, because at the time he was only a human with skill and Sub-Zero is.....Sub-Zero.We better get more of Scorpion and Sub-Zero in the next few movies, assuming they even happen.Props to Hiroyuki Sanada for giving a badass Scorpion! via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3aMEtWR

Comments