Quick Change (1990)


This is a hilarious movie that I feel never gets talked about! It stars Bill Murray, Geena Davis, Randy Quaid, Tony Shalhoub, and Jason Robards, and it’s one of my favorite comedies from the early 1990’s.It’s about Bill Murray, Geena Davis, and Randy Quaid successfully robbing a bank, but trying desperately to escape New York City before the cops track them down. The comedy in this movie is hilarious, and it’s one of my favorite Bill Murray movies.There are a lot of other known actors in the movie, and they all play their parts well. It was co-directed by Bill Murray and I think he did a good job making a funny and fun movie.There are a lot of quotable lines in the movie, and Randy Quaid is hilarious in this one. If you haven’t seen this movie I highly recommend watching it! via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3Z1icn5

Comments