What are your thoughts on "Primal Fear", the Richard Gere-Edward Norton courtroom drama?


I know the movie is often overshadowed by Norton's performance, which is incredible, but I actually liked the movie overall. Gere was pretty good as a smug lawyer, I loved Laura Linney as the bitchy prosecutor, the script was well-written, I enjoyed the mood of the fil, very eerie. It's almost like a psychological horror movie at times, Norton is terrifying and surprisingly sexy when he turns "evil" and the ending totally shocked me at the time, I was not expecting it.It's kind of like an elevated episode of Law and Order but I mean it in a good way. And I'm surprised at how good the cast was, Frances McDormand had such a weird part, she just showed up out of nowhere as Gere's assistant. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/36nVwvD

Comments