Little Miss Sunshine is such a heartwarming and funny movie.


Just watched it there for the first time in a while. It’s a lovely movie. It’s one of those movies that reminds me that I have a heart. Steve Carell puts in probably my favourite performance of his. His transition from suicidal to not-totally-happy-but-content is nice to watch. Alan Arkin is excellent. That scene with Olive before his death nearly made me shed a tear. It just reminded me of my own grandfather. It upset me because it made me think perhaps I don’t appreciate his company enough.I think that’s the most valuable lesson I learned from this movie. If you’ve got a good family, appreciate them. Tell them how much they mean to you, because one day, they’ll be gone, and you’ll be full of regret. via /r/movies http://ift.tt/2Eftu6z

Comments