I think the most depressing thing about Logan was hidden in his conversations with Caliban in the beginnings


I think one of the saddest plot points about Logan, and what makes it great is that they subtly hinted at it during his conversation with Caliban, was that Logan's original plan was to buy a boat, wait for Xavier to die, then off himself with the one bullet out there all alone in the ocean.To think that a character I grew up with came to such a deep level of hatred and anger at himself really makes me feel sad for the character in all the right ways.And I love the fact that it wasn't stated directly in the film or pushed on you forcefully, they just have Caliban say that Logan had no intention of taking him with them. And later the reveal that Logan only had one bullet in his gun. That's all they did to portray that message of suicidal thoughts.I've seen this film about four or five times already, and I can't get enough of it. It's definitely up there as my favorite comic book movie next to Iron Man and The Dark Knight. via /r/movies http://ift.tt/2q8ZBBP

Comments