I'm Mark Rolston. AMA about the many films I have appeared in - like ALIENS, LETHAL WEAPON 2, THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION, and RUSH HOUR!


Hi, my name is Mark Rolston, I'm an actor and writer.I knew I wanted to be an actor at age nine so I took my career and studies to London, England where I attended the Drama Centre London; the institution that has produced the likes of Colin Firth, Michael Fassbender, and Tom Hardy.Some of my more iconic roles included Pvt. Drake in "Aliens", Bogs Diamond in "The Shawshank Redemption", the original Alistair in the mega hit series "Supernatural", and recently as Clive Davis in the Lifetime Feature "Whitney" directed by the incomparable Angela Bassett, and starring Yaya DaCosta.I've had the honor to tour the United States playing Shakespeare’s Richard II and to create countless film and television characters; most recently a short film "His Lover" directed by John Barr, co-starring Paul Ben Victor, and a feature to look out for as Frank Maloney in "Glass Jaw" directed by Jeff Celentano, starring Lee Kholafai and Korrina Rico.I've worked with amazing directors like James Cameron, John Frankenheimer, Martin Scorsese, and Frank Darabont, to countless brilliant cinematographers and crews that have made my career so much richer in experience. I'm forever grateful.My next endeavor as writer and actor is very dear to my heart called "Me & Michael", an independent feature film project that has become an overwhelming passion of mine. Based on my friendship with a homeless man who has lived behind my home for the past seven years and who has changed my life forever. I have a deep desire to help him by sharing this important story. Ultimately, I wish to get my friend off of the streets.I'm happy to be here today to talk about past, present, and future projects so Ask Me Anything! I'll be back at 2:30 PM EST to answer your questions! via /r/movies http://ift.tt/2lzNhZ0

Comments