Recommend me a truly bizarre sci-fi. I want off the wall insanity.


HiI'm in the mood for something weird. Level of sci-fi weird I would appreciate, but not limited to: Tetsuo (first one), Naked Lunch, Starcrash (not seen yet, but want to), Mac and Me, Dune (lynch version), Under The Skin (wtaf).I want something coherent mind you. Not something so off the wall its nonsense. I don't like violence, although if it's so gloriously OTT its fine (District 9, yes YOU), Battle Royale.Do your worst Reddit, do your very worst and I'll do my best to write a review of one of them I found particularly mental.Edit: RIP inbox. But srsly- lot's of great choices here and I'm spoiled for choice. I am truly thankful for all your crazy advice. I'll be making a shortlist.Edit 2: if comes across that I'm only commenting to brag about what I've seen, sorry if comes across that way, but it's more of a "yay! this one is cool!" kinda comment. I'll make sure I'm more interactive in the comments xxx via /r/movies https://ift.tt/xysO3gC

Comments